This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
This week, James is joined by friend of the show Oleg Demchenko, Developer at Microsoft on Visual Studio for Mac, who introduces us to the brand new simplified workflow for iOS device provisioning with fastlane. If you have ever tried to deploy an app to your iOS device you know the complicated steps, and if you haven't Oleg walks us through the old way of doing it and how the new fastlane integration gets rid of all of your frustration.
- [00:30] Oleg Introductions
- [01:30] The problems in provisioning
- [03:00] What is fastlane?
- [08:30] Automatic Provisioning in Visual Studio for Mac
- [18:00] Deploying & Provisioning to a Device
- [26:00] App Store Distribution with fastlane
- Introduction to fastlane for iOS
- fastlane on GitHub
- Blog: Easy iOS App Provisioning with fastlane and Visual Studio for Mac
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow