This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
Andrew Parsons joins the show to share the latest updates on the Dream.Build.Play game developer competition. Updates include final numbers of game submissions, the timeline for announcing the finalists and winners and more!
Dream.Build.Play is a competition open to all developers, working solo or in teams of up to seven. Developers submit a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) game for one (or more) of the four categories for a chance to win cash prizes and show off their game to the world.
- [01:31] Final Stats
- [02:34] Community Reminder
- [03:17] Dream.Build.Play Newsletter
- [04:27] Developer Diary Update
- [05:23] Quick review of games released
- [09:01] Top 3 technologies profiled on skillset
- [10:05] Finalist and Winner timeline
- [11:59] Sponsor Shout out
- [13:35] Xbox Live Creators Program and Dream.Build.Play at GDC