This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
This week, James is joined yet again by friend of the show Laurent Bugnion, who shows us how Azure Functions (serverless programming) can be used to create a backend for your Xamarin applications. We'll see a super simple project first and then move on to a more "real life" application.
- Introduction to functions and Xamarin
- CoinValue sample
- Docs about Azure functions
- Quickstart in the Azure Portal
- Quickstart in Visual Studio
- Find James on: Twitter, GitHub, Blog, and his weekly development podcast Merge Conflict.
- Follow @JamesMontemagno
- Never Miss an Episode: Follow @TheXamarinShow
- Find Matt on Twitter, GitHub, and his Blog