This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
Dave Tillman and Zach Brown (@moredeploys) join us in this episode to talk about the SteelToe(@SteeltoeOSS) project. They talk about CloudFoundry, and how Steeltoe enables .NET developers to build resilient micro services on top of it.
- [01:16] - What benefit does steel toe bring to .NET Developers
- [03:15] - Zach talks about creating parity with the Spring Cloud
- [04:23] - Dave talks about the platform support
- [06:24] - Zach explains how CloudFoundry improves developer velocity
- [09:48] - Zach talks about the .NET Buildpack for CloudFoundry
- [11:47] - Zach tells us how developers can get started
- [14:34] - Zach and Dave talk about support for containers in CloudFoundry
- [16:06] - Dave talks about the diagnostic and analysis features being adding
- [20:40] - Zach and Dave discuss trends with .NET Framework and containers
- [23:56] - Zach and Dave share information on resources for getting started
To learn more about CloudFoundry and how to get started with building microservices with Steeltoe, check out the links below.