This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
Durable Functions is an extension that lets you create stateful workflows with code using Azure Functions.
We've spoken about getting started with Durable Functions before in a previous episode, but there was still much more to discuss. So we invited Chris Gillum (@cgillum) back on the show, and this time he will be talking about debugging and diagnosing your stateful code in Durable Functions.
- [01:41] - Where to find documentation?
- [02:12] - Quick recap on creating a durable function
- [04:14] - Logging with replays
- [08:33] - Checking the status of a running function
- [11:14] - Querying the history of a function
Take a look at the follow links to learn more about diagnosing your Durable Functions code.