This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Channel 9.
Having a solid architecture is an essential piece for ensuring the longevity of your software.
- [01:06] - Introducing the .NET application architecture website
- [05:23] - Running the reference application
- [06:33] - Understanding the target audience
- [07:35] - Testing strategy
- [09:11] - Exploring the technology stack
- [13:25] - Managing the weight of the API gateway
- [16:35] - Adopting the guidance
- [21:33] - Communication patterns between microservices
- [22:36] - Modeling challenges with microservices
- [26:14] - Getting help with the reference application
To learn more about some of the topics discussed in this episode, take a look at the links below.
- GitHub repository for eShopOnContainers
- .NET Microservices - Architecture e-book
- .NET Application Architecture Guidance