This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: MSDN Blogs.
Microsoft Build will take place May 6-8, 2019 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
Here’s your chance to explore and learn about new and upcoming technologies, gain hands-on experience, and level up development skills. Microsoft Build brings developers and experts from the product teams together, so you have opportunities to ask questions, collaborate with peers, and share your experiences. Whether you’re looking to dive into the latest cloud technologies, explore innovative client development techniques, or discover new open source tooling and libraries, you’ll find what you need at Microsoft Build. So all developers interested in hearing key insights into the future of technology and exploring new, innovative ways to collaborate and code with peers and community.
For more info, you can refer:
In addition to the above, you can attend the following free post-event learning activities as well.
- Build Ultimate Team Workspaces with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365
- Deploy Power BI Embedded Analytics in Apps, Portals, and Websites
- Enhancing Your Established Applications on Windows
- OpenHack @ Microsoft Build | Containers
- OpenHack @ Microsoft Build | DevOps
Hope this helps.