This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, we are starting a new 11-part video tutorial series discussing the integration options between Configuration Manager current branch and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
The first session is an introduction to the way ConfigMgr integrates with services in the Microsoft cloud platform. We discuss the options, introduce some terms and set the stage for the remaining sessions in the series.
Next in the series Steve will discuss the options to use ConfigMgr as a management source for Device Health Attestation data.
Posts in this series
- Part 1 – Introduction (this post)
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management
We hope you enjoy.