This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
In this webcast recording Microsoft’s Pouneh Kaufman (Principal PM Manager) and Sara Bush (Senior PM) provide valuable insights and resources from Microsoft IT on how they used internal Teams Champions, and more, to accelerate adoption of Microsoft Teams and drive enhanced collaboration and communications. Their efforts (as of March 2019) resulted in:
- More than 200K users using Teams and moving from Skype for Business
- More than 1300 Champions across more than 56 countries
- 99% Active usage where Champs established
- 100% month over month retention
Watch this high energy session and learn how to better accelerate adoption within your own organization.
- Presented by: Pouneh Kaufman (Principal PM), Sara Bush (Senior PM)
- Hosted by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TSP)
- To access all the resources cited in todays broadcast (links, videos, deck, as well as a short 3 question survey) please visit our Teams Week LinkedIn PointDrive here.