This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 3 of a series discussing the integration options between ConfigMgr and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
This session focuses on the Microsoft Store for Business. The discussion centers around the benefits, requirements and usage of the Microsoft Store for Business and then focuses on the integration between the Microsoft Store for Business and ConfigMgr.
Next Steve describes how to configure Upgrade Readiness and the benefits of connecting ConfigMgr with it.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business (this post)
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management