This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Storage at Microsoft articles.First published on TECHNET on May 17, 2018
Go here for current GA version of Storage Migration Service: http://aka.ms/storagemigrationservice
Heya folks, Ned here again. We have released a new Windows Admin Center preview extension for Storage Migration Service , now at version 0.1.17666. It includes:
- UI look and feel updates with easier usability and workflow.
- Some UI bug fixes and associated performance improvements.
- A major performance fix that greatly reduces CPU and memory usage on the orchestrator and destination servers.
- Ability to directly file feedback & bugs from the extension.
If you are unfamiliar with the new Windows Server Storage Migration Service, it helps you migrate servers and their data without reconfiguring applications or users. It's available in Windows Server 2019 Insider Preview release for testing and feedback.
- Migrates unstructured data from anywhere into Azure & modern Windows Servers
- It’s fast, consistent, and scalable
- It takes care of complexity
- It provides an easily-learned graphical workflow
For more info, please review https://aka.ms/stormigser . Feel free to ask me anything on @nerdpyle or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ned "text message" Pyle