This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
This morning I received a message letting me know that the person in question had really enjoyed the video I had posted on “HLS Show Me How - Provision a Custom Learning Site in SharePoint Online.” They wanted to know if there were any videos that provided a quick walkthrough on what to expect from and end users experience. Not knowing of any off hand, I let them know that I would go ahead and create a quick video and… here it is.
In the Show Me How video I walk through the end user experience of the out of the box Custom Learning for Office 365 site. I also show a quick glimpse of the experience to custom content being pulled out of Microsoft Stream in the sites home page.
All Videos in this Series:
- HLS Show Me How - Provision a Custom Learning Site in SharePoint Online
- HLS Show Me How - End User Experience of Custom Learning for Office 365
- HLS Show Me How - Extending and Customizing the Custom Learning for Office 365 Solution
- Custom Learning for Office 365
- SharePoint PnP Provisioning Service
- Customize the Learning Experience
- Looking for additional training resources from Microsoft? Visit Microsoft Learn
- Watch HLS Show Me How - Provision a Custom Learning Site in SharePoint Online