This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Earlier this week per customer request I put out a video demonstrating how to provision the new Custom Learning for Office 365 solution. That in turn spawned a request to highlight the user experience, which I then created another video for, and another request came to show some of the basics of extending/customizing the solution. So, with that in mind I have put together a third video around the Custom Learning for Office 365 solution. I guess with three related ones we have a mini-series ;-)
In this Show Me How video I walk through some of the basic of extending and customizing the Custom Learning for Office 365 solution. Included in the extensions/customizations are integrating Live Events, adding content from Stream, linking to support, integrating a Yammer conversation group and more. After the video be sure to check out the resources listed below for more and to help you get started.
All Videos in this Series:
- HLS Show Me How - Provision a Custom Learning Site in SharePoint Online
- HLS Show Me How - End User Experience of Custom Learning for Office 365
- HLS Show Me How - Extending and Customizing the Custom Learning for Office 365 Solution
- Provision Custom Learning
- Customize the Learning Experience
- Customizing the "modern" experiences in SharePoint Online
- Live events in Microsoft Stream
- What is Microsoft Stream?
- Yammer help center