This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 5 of a series discussing the integration options between ConfigMgr and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
This session focuses on Upgrade Readiness. Steve describes how to configure Upgrade Readiness and then shifts to discuss how to connect ConfigMgr to Upgrade Readiness and the benefits of doing so. Troubleshooting options are also discussed.
Next Steve describes and demonstrates configuring cloud distribution points.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness (this post)
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management