This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 6 of a series discussing the integration options between ConfigMgr and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
This session focuses on the Cloud Distribution Point. Steve goes through the requirements, restrictions and configuration of the cloud distribution point and then demonstrates the cloud distribution point in action.
Next in the series we have the cloud management gateway.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point (this post)
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management