This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 7 of a series discussing the integration options between ConfigMgr and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
This session presents the cloud management gateway (CMG) and focuses on configuration, CMG functionality and troubleshooting.
Next in the series we will go over imaging and provisioning in Azure.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway (this post)
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management