This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Azure Data Explorer articles.
Azure Data Explorer is a fast, fully managed data analytics service for real-time analysis on large volumes of data streaming from applications, websites, IoT devices, and more. Ask questions and iteratively explore data on the fly to improve products, enhance customer experiences, monitor devices, and boost operations. Quickly identify patterns, anomalies, and trends in your data. Explore new questions and get answers in minutes. Run as many queries as you need, thanks to the optimized cost structure.
- Low-latency ingestion – Elastically scale to terabytes of data in minutes. This data management service offers fast, low-latency ingestion with linear scaling that supports up to 200 MB of data per second per node. Azure Data Explorer supports a growing number of data ingestion methods from devices, applications, servers, and services for your specific use cases.
- Fast read-only query with high concurrency – Get results from 1 billion records in less than a second without modifying the data or metadata. Query large amounts of structured, semi-structured (JSON-like nested types), and unstructured (free-text) data. Search for specific text terms, locate events, and perform calculations on structured data. The intuitive query language uses Microsoft IntelliSense options and color-coding. Simplify data exploration with fast text indexing, column store, and time-series operations all in one service. Continue refining your queries to quickly spot patterns, trends, and anomalies until you’ve completed your analysis.
- Time-series analysis – Create and analyze thousands of time series in seconds with near real-time monitoring solutions and workflows. Azure Data Explorer includes native support for creation, manipulation, and analysis of multiple time series.
- Fully managed data service – Focus on the data instead of the infrastructure. This powerful, fully managed data analytics service automatically scales to meet your demands. Control costs by paying only for what you need, with no upfront costs or termination fees. Take advantage of the global availability for massive scalability.
- Cost-effective queries and storage – Ask unlimited questions without skyrocketing costs. You pay by the hour, not by the query and can control your storage costs. Automatically add data to the table, with the flexibility to choose a retention policy. For persistent storage at commodity pricing, write data to Azure Blob Storage for future use.
- Custom solutions with built-in analytics – Using our platform as a service (PaaS), build your own solution with interactive analytics. Azure Data Explorer is the data service for Azure Monitor, Azure Time Series Insights, and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. It supports REST API, MS-TDS, and Azure Resource Manager service endpoints and several client libraries.
- Create your service instance – Get started
Learn more about Data Explorer (Kusto):
- Azure Data Explorer
- Course – Basics of KQL
- Query explorer
- Azure Portal
- User Voice
- Cost Estimator
Join us to share questions, thoughts, or ideas about Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) and receive answers from the diverse and knowledgeable Azure Data Explorer community.
Azure Data Explorer product team
“Join the conversation on the Azure Data Explorer community”.