This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Xbox Wire.
Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7054.190414-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7054.190414-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PST 4/17/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 4/18/19
- Fixes to the new messaging framework
- Performance fixes to Home and collection.
- Fixes to the Gamepass twist.
- Stability fixes to the system update process.
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
See the rest of the story on Xbox Wire
April 17th: New Preview Alpha 1905 Update (1910.190414-1915)
April 15th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1905 Update (1905.190412-1505)
April 15th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead 1910 Update (1910.190412-1508)