This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 8 of a series discussing the integration options between ConfigMgr and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
This session discusses provisioning and imaging in Azure. Steve gives examples include general image provisioning in Azure, using Windows PE based imaging in Azure and shares thoughts around using OSD for provisioning Azure VM's.
Next in the series we will discuss management options between Azure and Configuration Manager.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure (this post)
- Part 9 – Management options
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management