This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
Hello everyone, here is part 9 of a series discussing the integration options between ConfigMgr and the Microsoft cloud platform. This series based on ConfigMgr 1810 is recorded by
This session focuses on management options between Azure and ConfigMgr. Steve discusses the requirements and scenarios for management - Azure only, on-prem only or hybrid - and demonstrates each.
Next in the series we will discuss Autopilot and its inclusion in a complete management solution.
Posts in the series
- Part 1 – Introduction
- Part 2 - Device Health Attestation
- Part 3 – Microsoft Store for Business
- Part 4 – Steve plans to replace this one with an updated topic. Stay tuned.
- Part 5 – Upgrade Readiness
- Part 6 – Cloud Distribution Point
- Part 7 – Cloud Management Gateway
- Part 8 – Imaging and Provisioning in Azure
- Part 9 – Management options (this post)
- Part 10 – Autopilot and Modern Management
- Part 11 – Co-management