This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
The other day I had a discussion with a customer around the use of Microsoft 365 for records management. We covered front end SharePoint Online administration for records management and as is usual in these conversations moved into a discussion around their regulatory compliance requirements. At the end of our discussions and demonstrations I provided the customer asked if I could provide links to Microsoft official documentation around Records management and compliance.
In this post I provide the resource documentation I put together focusing on Office 365 Records Management and related Compliance/Security documentation.
- Records management in Microsoft 365
- Implement Records Management
- Overview of file plan manager
- Overview of retention labels
- View label activity for documents
- Overview of event-driven retention
- View the data governance reports
- Protect information
- Overview of sensitivity labels
- Overview of data loss prevention
- Overview of retention policies
- Supervision policies in Office 365
- Watch videos from the Microsoft Data Governance team
- Search for content in Office 365
- Manage legal investigations in Office 365
- Overview of Data Investigations in Microsoft 365
- Search the audit log in the Security & Compliance Center
- Microsoft Compliance Manager
- Secure SharePoint Online sites and files