This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Supporting and training end users on Microsoft 365 services and software is a priority for organizations rolling out Office 365, Windows 10, and more. But how to go about the getting content, setting up a mechanism for delivery, and supporting users in an ongoing basis presents a challenge for many organizations. Thankfully with Microsoft 365 orgs have everything they need to deliver a robust, extensible, solution for training and supporting users in an ongoing fashion.
In this two-part webcast series, I walk through, step by step, standing up foundational services and then integrating them in to an integrated, extensible, training and support solution for corporate end users. I addition to the two video recordings I have also uploaded the slide decks for each session as well as a Step by Step document detailing each step in building out, and integrating, the services in to a seamless experience for end users.
Slides and Documentation (On LinkedIn Point Drive):
- Driving Adoption with Microsoft 365 Integrated Services – Session 1
- Driving Adoption with Microsoft 365 Integrated Services – Session 2
- Driving Adoption with Microsoft 365 Integrated Services – Step by Step Documentation
Sessions 1 and 2 Agendas:
- Introductions/Kickoff/Webcast Housekeeping
- The Challenge – Supporting/educating end users while familiarizing IT with possibilities for integrated, no code, solution creation using Microsoft 365 services and solutions.
- The Solution – Overview of the end to end solution to be created for users and content owners/creators alike.
- Introduction to, and provision, the (beta preview) Learning Pathways site as baseline for the end to end adoption solution.
- Create Microsoft Stream Group and corresponding Group secured Channel as well as an open Channel. Review use of two channel concept for review and release to users workflow.
- Create a Yammer discussion group.
- Create a Microsoft Team based off of Stream Group
- Quick review of video content creation using PowerPoint Recording and Windows 10 Video Editor.
- Wrap Up – Review actions taken and set up Session 2 where the solutions will be integrated together. Recommend populating Stream Channels with some sample content.
- Quick review of challenges/solution and actions taken the previous day.
- Cover customizing and extending the Learning Pathways solution (beta preview).
- Add an Event for a brown bag session
- Integrate the open Stream Channel into the Learning Pathway (beta preview).
- Set up a Live Events webcast event and integrate into the Learning Pathway (beta preview).
- Integrate Yammer discussion group in to the Learning Pathway site.
- Build out the Microsoft Team to accommodate content creation team and content production/review/publishing.
- Open Q&A
- Wrap Up/Next Steps – Review all of what has been done, resources available to assist, and next steps.
Video: Driving Adoption with Microsoft 365 Integrated Services – Session 1
Driving Adoption with Microsoft 365 Integrated Services – Session 2
- Microsoft 365 learning pathways
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Stream and Live Events
- Microsoft Teams
- Sample sites/solutions