This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Configuration Manager Blog articles.
For fans of Steve Rachui’s OSD with Configuration Manager video tutorials, I have good news. He has added a new session to the OSD – A Deeper Dive series. In this Task Sequence Debugging tutorial Steve goes over requirements and scenarios for debugging of task sequences. He also walks through configuration for debugging and shows some demos.
The video linked below was prepared by
Posts in OSD - A Deeper Dive
- Part VI - Task Sequence variables - a deeper dive
- Part X - USMT and OSD
- Part XI - MDT Integration
- Part XII - OSD and the ADK
- Part XIII - to be Known or to be Unknown - that is the question
- Part XIV – Pre-staged Media
- Part XXIII - Nested Task Sequences
- Part XXIV – Task Sequence Debugging (this post)
For an overview of the entire series see OSD with Configuration Manager Video Tutorial Series Overview.