This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Last Monday we kicked off the HLS Microsoft Teams AMA series with a brief presentation on Microsoft Teams networking preparedness and open Q&A. The following is the recording as well as the slides from the presentation.
- Grab the resource slides and links presented in the session (LinkedIn PointDrive)
Be sure to join us for our next AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Microsoft Teams on October 21st at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific).
*Live, real-time, closed captions will be available in: Simplified Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese.
- Monday 09/23 Microsoft Teams and Network Considerations
- Monday 10/21 Non-native Teams Room Systems and Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Monday 10/28 Microsoft Teams and End User Preparedness
- HLS Microsoft Teams AMA - Non-native Teams Room Systems and Microsoft Teams Meet.ics
- HLS Microsoft Teams AMA - Microsoft Teams and End User Preparedness.ics
Connect with our panelists on LinkedIn:
- Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist Pete Anello
- Microsoft Teams Technical Specialist Samantha Brown
- Microsoft Teams Principal Technical Specialist Michael Gannotti