This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Excel Blog articles.
Microsoft Ignite is next week, and our Excel team will be on-site with many exciting stories to share. If you’re attending Ignite, we’d love to see you in-person, in our sessions and expo hall.
- AI-powered analytics in Microsoft Excel: Deep dive into the latest AI-powered capabilities and more to gain deep insights from your data, Yunling Wang (Microsoft)
- Protecting sensitive information in Office apps and Office 365 services: A deeper look at the latest enhancements, Mike Paer (Microsoft), Athanasios Themelis (Microsoft)
- Power your organization with solutions built in Excel, Wey Love (Microsoft)
- Unlock the power of data driven diagramming with Microsoft Excel and Visio, Shashank Gandhi (Microsoft), Prateek Sharma (Microsoft), John Hanna (Microsoft)
- Design and create business workflows automatically using Microsoft Excel, Flow, and Visio, Shilpa Goyal (Microsoft), Prateek Sharma (Microsoft), Scott Helmers (Harvard Computing Group)
- Creating connected experiences with the Microsoft 365 Developer Platform, Rob Howard (Microsoft)
- What's new for Office for Mac, Derek Snook (Microsoft), Lee Givens (Microsoft)
- Embrace digital transformation with Office 365: See how customers use O365 features to work more effectively together and learn about the latest with AI and collaboration in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Patrick Gan (Microsoft), Megan Dohnal (Microsoft), Kristine Martin (Fresenius Medical Care North America), Amanda Downing (L.L. Bean), Christopher Butts (Fresenius Medical Care), Taylor Ware (Omnicom Media Group)
- Power Query rescues worst Excel Alt + Enter nightmare, Bill “Mr. Excel” Jelen (Excel MVP)
- Five exclusive PivotTable hacks, Bill “Mr. Excel” Jelen (Excel MVP)
- What’s new with Office for the web, Bill Doll (Microsoft)
- Visit our Excel demo station in the Office Apps & Services booth
For more, join our Excel Community, and we look forward to seeing you soon in Orlando!
*Select keynotes and sessions will be live streamed and recorded for on-demand viewing. Check back in our Excel Community during and after Ignite for updates.