This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: ITOps Talk Blog articles.
As you may know, our team will be present at Microsoft Ignite 2019 in Orlando this week. In this blog post, I created a short overview of our team's sessions. We will be presenting in different learning paths as well as breakout and theater sessions.
Learning Path: Managing cloud operations
Learning Path: Migrating server infrastructure
- MSI10 - Migrating to Windows Server 2019
- MSI20 - Integrating cloud technologies - Hybrid Management
- MSI30 - Migrating IaaS workloads to Azure
Learning Path: Azure Fundamentals
- AFUN40 - Azure security fundamentals
- AFUN70 - Keeping costs down in Azure
- AFUN80 - What you need to know about governance in Azure
- AFUN90 - Azure identity fundamentals
- BRK1099 - Microsoft Ignite 101: Make the most of your experience
- BRK1099R - Microsoft Ignite 101: Make the most of your experience (REPEAT)
- BRK1026 - An introvert’s guide to the IT industry
- BRK1056 - Breaking the mold: The tech career journey guide
- UNC1049 - Balancing family and career: Can you have it all?
Lightning Talk in the Developer an Architecture Center
Future of Computing: Artificial Intelligence’s Impact on Real World Scenarios – Tuesday 12:30pm
- Connect your Windows Server to Azure Hybrid services
- Keep your servers up to date across Azure and on-premises using Azure Update Management
Next to these sessions, our team will be part of the Developer and Architecture Center as well as the Channel9 Live stage. So if you are going to Microsoft Ignite 2019, let us know in the comments, and we are happy to talk.