This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
It's been just over a year since Microsoft GM Bill Karagounis announced Microsoft Managed Desktop. Since then, our close collaborations with customers and partners have produced a trove of production data on the fantastic device experiences that are transforming our customers' workplaces.
Bill presented our key findings in his standing-room-only Ignite session this week in Orlando. It's compelling, substantive, and definitely worth sharing with IT decision makers and company leaders who are ready for a "new normal."
Watch the session recording for some fresh, exciting customer deployment data and insights such as:
- How device users and IT pros quantify our fantastic device experiences and productivity gains.
- How IT pros with Lloyds Banking Group are embracing Microsoft Managed Desktop as a “big investment in their future career directions.”
- How the Microsoft Managed Desktop development roadmap doubles-down on our early results to scale the service even further within our enterprise customers.
“This investment means we are constantly current….which creates opportunity.” – Microsoft Managed Desktop customer Simon Bullers, engineering director and group CIO of Lloyds Banking Group
You don't have to be an Ignite attendee to watch the session you just need to join TechCommunity. And if watching the session gets you fired up about Microsoft Managed Desktop, you should:
- Subscribe to the Microsoft Managed Desktop blog. We have a lot of new insights to share that you're not going to want to miss!
- Read our tips on using Ignite to prepare for digital transformation. Recordings are typically posted shortly after the session, accessible to anyone on TechCommunity.
- Explore more about Microsoft Managed Desktop and contact us if think your organization is ready to achieve this vision of a modern workplace.
"This is the slide you'll want to take a picture of." - Bill Karagounis, general manager of Microsoft Managed Desktop
Did you watch Bill’s session? What feedback and questions do you have about our exciting news? Comment below to join the conversation.