This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week at Microsoft Ignite 2019 in Orlando and participated in keynotes, breakout sessions, and spent time on the expo floor. There were many announcements for Microsoft Teams shared across the week. And for those that were unable to attend in person you can watch the sessions on-demand. The following is a list of sessions related to Teams meetings, calling, devices, and transition planning.
Microsoft Teams Meetings
Experience new ways of connecting and collaborating through online meeting solutions and devices that enable your organization to meet anywhere, meet with intelligence, and meet with confidence.
- MTG10: Get the most out of meetings with Microsoft Teams
- MTG20: What’s new for Microsoft Teams Meetings
- MTG30: Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment for an inclusive and enhanced meeting room
- MTG40: Meetings First: Microsoft Teams meetings for Skype for Business Server customers
- MTG50: Host large scale town halls, webinars, and meetings with up to 10,000 attendees with Microsoft Teams Live Events
Calling in Microsoft Teams
Build your organizations cloud voice strategy to provide every user with the ability to make and receive calls globally.
- VCE10: Calling in Microsoft Teams
- VCE20: Deploying Direct Routing
- VCE30: Managing your Microsoft Voice Environment
- VCE40: Compliance Recording and Microsoft Teams
- VCE50: Contact center and Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams Devices
Teams is modernizing the meeting experience. Learn what intelligence mean when it comes to meetings and calling, including your devices experiences.
- BRK2198: Microsoft Teams Phones and Peripherals for enhanced meeting and calling experiences
- BRK3261: Learn about new, innovative and intelligent devices for Microsoft Teams
- BRK2373: Microsoft Teams room management
Upgrading from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
Help your company embrace and adopt this new way of working. With examples from different industry verticals as well as tips and tricks to help you activate teamwork across your organization.
- BRK3232: Plan and implement a successful upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- BRK3217: Optimizing coexistence on your path to Teams
And if you haven't already heard the news, quickly catch up on all of the announcements made at Ignite 2019.