This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Education Blog articles.
As more and more educators learn about the Microsoft Learning Tools across reading, writing, math and communication, the demand for high quality, easy-to-use, and fast professional development and training has grown. To help schools more readily take advantage of the free and inclusive tools that are available to all, we've put together a set of tools for help, support and our 4 new interactive training guides :hundred_points: Built-in, mainstream, non-stigmatizing, and free!
Microsoft Learning Tools - general help and support links
- Help files: http://aka.ms/LearningToolsHelp
- Periodic Table of Learning Tools: https://aka.ms/PeriodTableLearningTools
- Languages: http://aka/ms/LearningToolsLanguages
- Support and Help https://aka.m/LearningToolsHelp
- All About Immersive Reader: http://aka.ms/AllAboutImmersiveReader
- Immersive Reader support and help
- Immersive Reader interactive training: https://aka.ms/InclusiveReadingDemo
- Writing tools support and help
- Inclusive Writing interactive training: http://aka.ms/InclusiveWritingDemo
- Communication tools support and help
- Improve student and parent communication: https://aka.ms/InclusiveCommunicationDemo