This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
At Microsoft Ignite 2019, we announced a series of updates to the Azure portal. Due to the nature of this announcement, we've published an article on Azure Blogs with a detailed description of everything that is new this month.
You can read the full blog here, or you can navigate directly to the sections you are interested the most from the list below:
- Improved portal home experience: increased focus and clarity to bring services and instances that are relevant to you front and center.
- New service cards: new service hovercards that present contextual information relevant to each service.
- Enhanced service browsing experience: simplified offering navigation by progressively disclosing services.
- Extended Microsoft Learn integration: contextual integration of free training in key parts of the experience.
- Improved instance browsing experience: updated experience for more than 70 services with improved performance, better filtering and sorting options, grouping, and to allow exporting your resource lists to a CSV file.
- Improved Azure Resource Graph experience: re-use and share your queries via Resource Graph Saved Queries.
- Automatic refresh in Azure Dashboard: set automatic refresh intervals for your dashboard.
- Improved service icons: New icons re-designed for better visual consistency and reduced distractions.
- Simplified settings panel: better separation between general settings and localization.
- New landing page for Azure Mobile application: added a new landing page that brings important information.
Make sure you check out the full blog here.