This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Question: How do we get more adoption of Microsoft Teams and the intended usage of the platform?
Answer: Utilization of the People Manager Framework to create hockey stick adoption of Microsoft Teams.
On December 9th 12 noon eastern (9am pacific) join myself and Microsoft’s Pradeep Bethi as Pradeep presents the opportunities, approaches, and resources available with the People Manager Framework. The framework is designed to help organizations increase adoption of Microsoft Teams. During the session Pradeep will be addressing the following areas:
- How to make Teams adoption easy for end-users
- How and why should we think beyond chat and meeting
- How to create a motion for Microsoft Teams as a platform
- How to utilize People Manager Framework to create hockey stick adoption of
- Microsoft Teams
Along the way Pradeep will field your questions around adoption and the People Manager Framework.
Presenter: Pradeep Bethi, Director Cloud Solutions, Microsoft
Host: Michael Gannotti, Principal Technology Specialist, Microsoft
- Download the calendar meeting invite here (.ics calendar invite)
- Or click this link on December 9th at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific)