This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
On Thursday, February 13th the Microsoft Teams Product Group will be leading a full day event in Cambridge, MA. The day will focus on demonstrating the impact Microsoft Teams can make in transforming Health & Life Sciences organizations.
To scale the event nationally we will also be webcasting using Microsoft Teams Live Events! With two ways to join and a stellar lineup of speakers there is no reason to miss out on this event.
See information below to attend either in person or via the live webcast.
- 9:45 – 10:45
- Keynote, Teams for Collaboration
- 10:45 – 11:30
- Teams Meetings
- 11:30 – 12:30
- Teams in Healthcare
- 1:30 – 2:15
- Breakout Sessions (Firstline or Platform Development)
- 2:30 – 3:15
- Breakout Sessions (Executive engagement or Governance & Compliance)
- Q&A Panel
To Attend in Person:
- This event will be held in Cambridge, MA – if you're in the area we'd love to see you in person. Please register so we can send you event details. Click here to register.
To Attend Virtually Via Microsoft Teams Live Events Webcast:
- The event will be broadcast live via the Health Customer Network. The Health Customer Network (HCN) is a private community comprised of US National Health and Life Sciences customers sponsored by the Healthcare Customer Success Team at Microsoft. Click here to join the Health Customer Network (HCN) and attend the webcasts live.
To learn more about the HCN, please see this announcement post.