This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
UPDATE: We resolved issue with 7.0 refresh release version published on 1/29 in this release. The roll-out has started and will complete in 7-10 days in all regions.
Azure Service Fabric 7.0 Second refresh release which includes bug fixes, and performance enhancements has started rolling out to the various Azure regions. The updates for .NET SDK, Java SDK and Service Fabric Runtime is available through Web Platform Installer, NuGet packages and Maven repositories in 7-10 days within all regions.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Windows – 7.0.466.9590
- Ubuntu - 7.0.465.1
- Service Fabric for Windows Server Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package - 7.0.466.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK - 4.0.466
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric - 7.0.466
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors - 4.0.466
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration - 4.0.466
- Java SDK – 1.0.5
- Cluster Upgrade: We had found regression issues in 7.0 release. Hence, recommend to upgrade to this latest version of 7.0 release for clusters on version 6.5 and above.
- Preview Feature: Avoid connection drops during planned downtime of stateless services.
For more details, please read the release notes.
Service Fabric Team