This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Microsoft Teams Live Events provides the ideal platform for delivering large scale corporate communications, executive announcements, training, and more. Best of all, it's included as a part of each organization's Office 365 subscription. Join Microsoft’s Pete Anello, Sam Brown, and Michael Gannotti as they go through all aspects of Microsoft Teams Live Events.
The webcast will be on Thursday, February 27th at 12 noon eastern. Grab the meeting invite .ics calendar file below and let us take you step-by-step through the process and get your Microsoft Teams Live Events questions answered!
- Welcome and Introductions
- What Is Teams Live Events?
- Teams Live Events Administration
- Configuring a Teams Live Event
- Producing a Teams Live Event
- Post-Event Resources
- Open Q&A
- For a calendar invite, grab the .ics attached below or click this link.
- To join the webcast directly, click here on February 27th.
Connect with our presenters on LinkedIn:
Thanks for joining!
Sam Brown, Teams Technical Specialist