This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Are you planning to attend the AIIM Conference 2020, March 3-5 in Dallas, TX? This annual event is the premier gathering of more than 1,000 content management professionals and practitioners from around the world.
As a Diamond sponsor, Microsoft is partnering with the Association for Intelligent Information Management (AIIM).to showcase Microsoft 365 and the newly announced Project Cortex at the conference. And we’re offering a variety of activities and events for Microsoft customers and partners:
- Get $100 off registration
- Meet with the Microsoft 365 team
- Get a preview of Project Cortex at one of our sessions
Save on your registration – courtesy of Microsoft
Thinking of going to AIIM20, but haven’t registered yet? As a Diamond sponsor, Microsoft is offering you $100 off conference registration. Just go to www.aiimconference.com to register with code MICROSOFT for a $100 discount.
Meet with the Microsoft 365 team
Want to meet with the Microsoft 365 team or provide feedback on potential solutions while you’re at AIIM20? We have three ways for you to connect with us during the conference:
- Participate in a special research session to impact the future of Microsoft 365. In these focus groups, we’ll dive into Microsoft 365, Project Cortex, document viewers, and automated file classification.
- Request a 1:1 meeting with the Microsoft product team. You can discuss your choice of topics with members of the Microsoft Project Cortex, SharePoint, and OneDrive teams.
- Join us for the Microsoft 365 reception, March 3, 7:30pm. Karaoke, refreshments, and an amazing view – need we say more? Event tickets are limited and only available to AIIM20 attendees.
Fill in our AIIM20 form by Friday, February 21 to express your interest in any of the activities above. You can also visit the Microsoft 365 booth in the Solutions Lounge to say “hello!”, ask us a few questions, and pick up some sweet swag.
Attend one of our sessions
Microsoft will be leading several sessions at AIIM20, including a few with Project Cortex demos – and we’d love to see you in the audience. Be sure to add the following sessions to your agenda in the conference app:
- Tuesday, 4:40pm: Organizational intelligence: A competitive edge for Cummins, Inc. (customer solution showcase)
- Wednesday, 11:15am: Experience the future of knowledge and content services in Microsoft 365 (executive session)
- Wednesday, 12:35pm: Get Ready for Cortex: Knowledge management re-imagined (solution showcase)
- Wednesday, 2:00pm: Optimizing Microsoft 365 (roundtable)
And if you're looking to learn more about Microsoft’s new premium offering for intelligent content services space, visit the Project Cortex resource center and register for more information.
Hope to see you at AIIM20 or a future event!