This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
In the course of regular business operations, any organization situations may arise that can serve to interrupt business flow and continuity. Employees may be unable to get to offices. Offices may be shut down due to physical plant failure. Whatever the reason, organizations need the ability to manage such situational incidents and be able to communicate with, and engage employees, to ensure business continuity.
Join us 12 noon eastern, Monday, March 16th for the “Situational Response Management and Communications with Microsoft 365” webcast. Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will show how organizations can cope with disruptive situations and ensure business continuity irrespective of the situation using Microsoft Teams and the additional Microsoft 365 Services of SharePoint Online, Yammer, Stream, and more.
- Situational Response Management & Communications Challenges
- Managing Incident Responses with Microsoft Teams
- Situation Response Communications & Employee Engagement with Microsoft 365
- Wrap Up
To join the event, you can download the attached .ics calendar invite file or click the link provided on March 16th at 12 noon eastern.
- Situational Response Management and Communications with Microsoft 365 - Webcast.ics
- Click here to join the webcast directly on March 16th at 12 noon