This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
The Intrazone continues to spotlight Microsoft partners, the people and companies who deliver solutions and services to empower our customers to achieve more.
In our third partner episode, we talk with Colin Truran (Principal strategist at Quest Software) and his customer, Chris Reynolds (Head of Systems and Applications Development Services at Arden and GEM Commissioning Support Unit in the UK).
We talk with them about moving, managing and securing data in Office 365. Quest provides solutions to their customers, so they spend less time on IT and more time on business innovation. And with Chris Reynolds, we focused on how tech supports their notion of population health management and how their business ladders up into the broader National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom. Plus, we learn why a Toad often pops up in the Quest Twitter feed. :)
OK, Partner (edition), on with the show…
Link to articles mentioned in the show:
- Hosts and guests
- Articles and sites
- Quest Case Study with Arden GEM CSU - "NHS Arden & GEM Commissioning Support Unit migrates seamlessly and securely with Quest Metalogix solutions"
- "How one NHS support unit is automating migration to Office 365"
- To learn more about Quest Metalogix software solutions for SharePoint and Office 365, visit https://www.quest.com/metalogix/.
- Download a Quest Metalogix E-book that presents seven key lessons learned from customers during their content migrations.
- Microsoft 365 Content Services Partner Program
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Microsoft Tech Community Home
- Stay on top of Office 365 changes
- Get started with Office Online in Office 365
Listen to the show! If you like what you hear, we'd love for you to Subscribe, Rate and Review it on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to visit our show page to hear all the episodes, access the show notes, and get bonus content. And stay connected to the SharePoint community blog where we’ll share more information per episode, guest insights, and take any questions from our listeners and SharePoint users (TheIntrazone@microsoft.com). We, too, welcome your ideas for future episodes topics and segments. Keep the discussion going in comments below; we’re hear to listen and grow.
Thanks for listening!
The SharePoint team wants you to unleash your creativity and productivity. And we will do this, together, one partner at a time.
The Intrazone links
- Show Page: https://aka.ms/TheIntrazone
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
- + Listen to other Microsoft podcasts at aka.ms/microsoft/podcasts.