This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: ITOps Talk Blog articles.
As you know, Hybrid Cloud is here to stay, we have a couple of blogs on Azure Hybrid cloud management. I recommend that you check out blogs on Azure Hybrid:
- How does Azure Stack HCI fit into Hybrid Cloud Services?
- How to migrate to Azure Stack - Intro and File Server Migration
- An Overview at the New Azure Stack Portfolio
- Learn about Azure Stack Migration in this Video Series
- Azure Arc - Cloud-native Management for Hybrid Cloud
- How to use Azure to manage virtual machines on Azure Stack
- How to add a Server to Azure Arc
- Managing security with Azure Lighthouse and Azure Arc
In addition, also check out the Azure Hybrid event:
On Tuesday, March 31, 2020, the Microsoft Azure team will have a free Azure Hybrid Virtual Event, focusing on strategies, insights, and technologies to optimize your hybrid cloud across on-premises, multi-cloud, and the edge. You will not only learn about the latest innovations in Azure Arc and Azure Stack—two game-changing hybrid cloud offerings from Microsoft but also from our customers.
You can sign up for free here: Azure Hybrid Virtual Event.
- Insights from Bain & Company – building a successful hybrid cloud: Hear from Bill Radzevych, a partner at Bain & Company, about market trends and customer insights with digital transformation and cloud adoption.
- Seamlessly manage and govern resources: Learn how to seamlessly manage, govern, and secure resources across on-premises, multicloud, and the edge from a single control plane.
- Bring cloud services to any infrastructure: Learn how to bring cloud services to your existing infrastructure so you can take advantage of cloud innovation everywhere. Discuss real-world examples from companies like KPMG.
- Modernize your datacenter: Learn how to modernize virtualized apps or bring cloud to your datacenter while meeting regulatory and data sovereignty requirements.
- Bring AI to the edge: Learn about different ways to take advantage of edge computing to unlock new business opportunities.
- Secure your organization: Hear from George Mudie, Chief Information Security Officer from ASOS, on how Azure Sentinel empowers their SecOps to improve organizational security and efficiency.
You’ll also get to ask experts your questions about hybrid cloud during the live Q&A.
I hope to meet you virtually!