This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
During times of potential business disruption organizations look to deliver large scale messaging to employees as a part of business continuity communications. Organizations with Office 365 have a great capability on hand for the best delivery of such communications, Microsoft 365 Live Events. Live Events delivers highly scalable real-time video delivery of communications with the capacity to facilitate live Q&A and more.
In this HLS Show Me How video I walk through the three flavors of Microsoft 365 Live Events, cover key tips on delivery, and also cover some IT management considerations around eCDN and VPN connections.
- Live events across Microsoft 365 in Yammer, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Stream
- Data Privacy - Manage user data in Microsoft Stream and Manage deleted users in Microsoft Stream
- Get started with Microsoft Stream
- Microsoft Stream Docs
- Microsoft 365 live events assistance
- Compliance Certifications
- eCDN Partners