This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Looking for interesting readings, watching and hands-on projects for your weekend, while catching up on latest news and updates about IoT at and around Microsoft? Here is your weekly digest.
It seems no week passes without it's load of new partnerships announcements, and this week is no exception with news about Bentley Systems, Schneider, MicroChip and Cisco collaborating with Microsoft on IoT solutions and products.
This week is also coming with new resources for IoT developers: new Microsoft Learn modules and an interesting article on IoTForAll about available certifications from different companies to advance your career in IoT.
Have a great weekend!
News and Updates
Podcasts and Videos
Projects and Hands-Ons
New Microsoft Learn Modules:
- Automate IoT devices management with Azure IoT Hub
- Automatically provision IoT devices securely and at scale with the Device Provisioning Service
- Manage your Azure IoT Hub with alerts and metrics
- Manage IoT Central applications with the REST API
- Checkout all IoT modules on MS Leanr: https://aka.ms/mslearniot