This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
This week, Vesa and Waldek are joined by Tracy van der Schyff –
Did we mention: Tracy is a prolific blogger? Tracy’s idea of March Madness is 31 days of blogging about Power Platform. Then there is her Office 365 learning journey –
- “If you have to wait until you are an expert to share your learning journey, you would never have anything to say.”
- “People can learn from how you learn.”
- “Force yourself to learn everyday.”
- “Easier to teach a business person a tech skill than to teach a teckie a business process.”
- “Do things right even when doing small things. Because small projects can become large projects.”
- “Products don’t fix problems, people fix problems with products.”
- “Many people need to learn what we have already forgotten.”
- “Try and document”
This episode was recorded on Monday, March 16, 2020
- Microsoft 365 & SharePoint PnP Weekly – Episode 75 - at Microsoft 365 Dev Blog (not just dev regardless)
Got feedback, ideas, other input - please do let us know!