This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Public Preview of Service Fabric Backup Explorer
To ease management of Reliable Collections backup for Service Fabric Stateful applications, we are announcing public preview of Service Fabric Backup Explorer , a utility that enables users to,
- Audit and review the contents of the Reliable Collections
- Update current state to a consistent view.
- Create Backup of the current snapshot of the Reliable Collections
- Fix data corruption
Service Fabric Backup Explorer tool can be used to perform following tasks:
- Querying of metadata for the collection.
- Current state and its entries in the collection of the backup loaded.
- Enlist the transactions performed (since the last checkpoint).
- Update the collection by adding, updating or deleting the entries in the collection.
- Take a fresh backup with the updated state.
How To Consume Service Fabric Backup Explorer
The Service Fabric Backup Explorer can be consumed in one of the following ways: