This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Over the last two weeks with many organizations looking to facilitate the best possible experience for employees home-bound due to COVID-19 a topic that has come up time and time again is Microsoft 365 Live Events. While Live Events comes in three different flavors (see “Live events across Microsoft 365 in Yammer, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Stream”) Organizations looking to quickly leverage the power and scale of Live Events have been predominantly seeking my help around Microsoft Teams Live Events. By way of follow-up I have been providing these organizations with resources to help them get moving quickly.
In order to broaden the scale of sharing this resources I have rolled them up here and am sharing them for any orgs wishing to leverage the information.
IT Readiness and Configuration:
- Live events in Microsoft Stream
- Scale video delivery and monitor network traffic by using eCDNs with Microsoft Stream
- Administration controls for Microsoft Stream live events
- Make sure all endpoints are reachable in your network
- Make sure you have enough upload bandwidth
- Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges
- Managing Office 365 endpoints
- Additional endpoints not included in the Office 365 IP Address and URL Web service (* See number 19)
- Common error codes
- How to quickly optimize Office 365 traffic for remote staff & reduce the load on your infrastructure
- Compliance Certifications
- Tips for Delivering at Scale Live Events to Remote Workers – Business Continuity Communications
- Get started with Microsoft Teams live events
- Schedule a live event
- Invite attendees
- Produce your live event
- Present in your live event
- Manage the recording and reports
- Microsoft 365 Live Events Assistance Program - Now Available!
- Microsoft 365 live events assistance request page
- Microsoft 365 Live Events Assistance Documentation Page