This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
On 4/8/2020 I spoke as part of the Microsoft Teams Day virtual conference. As promised during the event here are all the resources for the topics I covered.
- Microsoft - Our commitment to customers during COVID-19
- Have you been sent home to work? How can you use technology to stay connected & productive?
- Microsoft Healthcare Bot
- Health Bot Overview - .Docs
- Health Bot Scenario Template Catalog
- Updated on 4/2/2020* Quick Start: Setting Up Your COVID-19 Healthcare Bot
- Health Bot Service Insights
- Video Series Part 1 - Microsoft Healthcare Bot Service for COVID-19: Getting Started
- Video Series Part 2 - Microsoft Healthcare Bot Service for COVID-19: Configure & Embed in web page
- Video Series Part 3 - Microsoft Healthcare Bot Service for COVID-19: Using CDC approved FAQ list
- Empowering care teams with new tools in Microsoft 365 - Scheduled virtual visits for providers and patients
- Setting Up Bookings for Virtual Visits
- Virtual Rounding using Microsoft Teams
- Situational Response and Crisis Communication Solutions: Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Crisis Communication Solution (GitHub)
- Set up and learn about the Crisis Communication sample template in Power Apps
- Crisis Communication: a Power Platform template
- Coordinate crisis communications using Microsoft Teams + Power Platform
- Build a crisis management site to connect people and information
- Crisis Communications Portal Template - Announcements, news, resources, communities and calls-to-action
- Keeping employees informed and engaged during difficult times
- HIMSS - Situational Response Management, Communications, and Virtual Patient Outreach