This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
On Thursday, May 7th, at 12 noon eastern, Microsoft Customer Success Manager Tim Hadley presented this "Breakout Rooms in Microsoft Teams" webcast. Since many of our customers' employees have been working from home, training that was once in-person has now moved to a virtual setting. There are three options that you can use today in Microsoft Teams to fit your virtual training needs for breakout rooms. He discussed the common use cases for breakout rooms, walked through the steps for the three options available for you to use today, and answered a ton of live questions from the audience beyond just breakout rooms. Check out the recording and resources below:
- Slides from the presentation (attached at the bottom of this page)
- External v. guest access in Microsoft Teams
- Limits and Specifications for Microsoft Teams
- Twilio SMS Connectors
- Live Events
- April in HLS Summary Blog
- Upcoming Microsoft Teams Security Webcast
Thanks for visiting!