This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Welcome to our latest update on Project Cortex, with new information on:
- Upcoming May 20 Office Hours call on Managed Metadata and document processing
- General availability of Records Management
- New white paper on knowlege and content management
- Updated customer stories from our Content Services Partners
- Upcoming events
You can also visit the Project Cortex resource center to subscribe and learn more.
Want to learn more about document classification and Managed Metadata Services (MMS)? Join us for the May 20 Office Hours meeting to see how Project Cortex can help your organization automatically manage and classify content.
Did you miss the last meeting? Check out the May 6 Office Hours meeting recap on the knowledge experiences driven by Project Cortex. Learn more about the series – including upcoming meetings – and view the recaps and recordings for past meetings on the Office Hours series page.
Download our latest white paper to learn more about the broad range of knowledge and content capabilities in Microsoft 365, including Project Cortex.
Our partners have already been working with customers like you to help deliver the value of our Microsoft 365 content services platform. Read how our blog post on how Microsoft Content Services partners help customers drive digital transformation.
Below are a few advisory and implementation customer stories from our partners:
- Business Cloud Integration worked with a business consultancy to build a collaboration environment with Microsoft Teams
- Creospark helped a private equity firm connect their CRM platform to Microsoft 365
- MondayCoffee and Microsoft 365 enabled Bühler to access, share, and distribute relevant information and knowledge
We’re excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft 365 Records Management to help meet your legal, business and regulatory record keeping obligations. Records Management provides you with greater depth in protecting and governing critical data.
Join a Records Management webinar on May 26 to learn more about this release:
Hear more from Microsoft about Knowledge and Project Cortex at an upcoming virtual event.
Microsoft BUILD - May 19-21, 2020
Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon - May 27-28, 2020
Galactic Collaboration Summit - June 2 and June 9, 2020
GlobalCon2 - June 15-19, 2020
Catch up on recent events
Thanks again and stay safe.