This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
As countries across the globe seek to reopen the economy by relaxing “stay-at-home” orders, many employers are considering how to prepare the workplace and workforce for a Return To Work. In this video, we’ll discuss the COVID19 "Return To Work" solution built on Microsoft’s Healthcare Bot service, Teams and Azure platforms.
The solution is being rolled out in phases starting with the MVP that includes:
- Web Chat and Microsoft Teams as UI channels interacting with Healthcare Bot
- User responses are captured and saved in Azure SQL database via Azure function Rest API calls
- Data in Azure SQL is visualized using real-time dashboards in Power BI
The solution will be updated with more features in multiple phases including Azure API for FHIR backend, QR code generator and scanner, Self-Monitoring for other essential service providers etc.
More information regarding technical and implementation details will be updated shortly.
Stay tuned for updates on the solution. Thanks for watching and let us know how we can help. Thank you!
- Quick Start: Setting Up Your COVID-19 Health Bot
- Video Series Part 1 - Microsoft Healthcare Bot Service for COVID-19: Getting Started
Nikita Pitliya, Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
Srini Surendranath, Microsoft WW Customer Lead