This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: New blog articles in Microsoft Tech Community.
Attendees, on your marks, get set, GO!
Lace up your training shoes. Load up on the v-carbs. And start pounding the water today. The Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon is around the corner. World class speakers prepped to be your first-class training coaches. And the content, the content is what gets you across the finish line. So much good content.
Jeff Teper (CVP, Microsoft) will be giving a keynote that’s not to be missed, plus Microsoft speakers delivering breakout sessions among thought leaders and members of the community from around the world. Review all 400+ sessions [MS sessions listed below] and start your Marathon training plan today.
When: May 27-28, 2020 (36 hours / 2 days)
Presenters: 300+ speakers (MVPs, RDs, Microsoft and community members) from 44 countries speaking in 7 different languages
Primary Twitter hashtag: #M365VM (join in)
Set your pace and jump in. The Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon has something for everyone running the “miles” of Microsoft 365, including Azure. You’ll find no hill or valley unmapped: AI, bots, sharing, intranet, BI, admin, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Power Platform, Microsoft Graph, SPFx, security & compliance, Project Cortex, custom development, migration, search and more.
Below is a list of the Microsoft sessions | presenters – including Jeff’s keynote:
- The latest innovations in SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office for content collaboration [Microsoft keynote] | with Jeff Teper
- Microsoft 365 Live Events and remote work | Lorena Huang Liu & Christina Torok
- Knowledge and Project Cortex – the Microsoft 365 Vision | Naomi Moneypenny and Chris McNulty
- Share and track your information with lists across Microsoft 365 | Lincoln DeMaris
- Design productivity apps with SharePoint lists and libraries, Power Apps, and Power Automate | Chaks Chandran
- Connect the workplace with engaging, dynamic experiences across your intranet | Debjani Mitra and Brad McCabe
- The New Yammer | Jason Mayans
- Architecting Your Intranet | Melissa Torres
- OneDrive powers intelligent file experiences across Microsoft 365 | Randy Wong
- Collaboration and external file sharing across Microsoft 365 | Ankita Kirti
- Migration to SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams in Microsoft 365, free and easy | Hani Loza and Eric Warnke
- Security and compliance in SharePoint and OneDrive | Sesha Mani
- SharePoint developer overview | Luca Bandinelli
- Jump start your projects with community projects from Patterns and Practices (PnP) | Vesa Juvonen
Shout out to community members and and the #M365VM team for putting together the online race, mapping the course and for supporting and promoting the knowledge and expertise that reaffirms this: Microsoft 365 has the best tech community in the world – with the endurance to prove it.
Cheers and see you at the race,