This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Windows Blog.
Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19635 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
You can check out our Windows Insider Program documentation here, including a list of all the new features and updates released in builds so far. Not seeing any of the features in this build? Check your Windows Insider Settings to make sure you’re on the Fast ring. Submit feedback here to let us know if things weren’t working the way you expected.
If you want a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring, head over to Flight Hub. Please note, there will be a slight delay between when a build is flighted and when Flight Hub is updated.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the apostrophes in the Location not available dialog, Mount File dialog, and File Explorer folder options text not being displayed correctly.
- We fixed an issue where the Work or School account > Allow Windows Search to provide… toggle under Search Settings could be unexpectedly disabled.
- We fixed an issue resulting in cellular data not working on certain devices.
- We fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when changing display orientation or resolution.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders seeing a large number of “Program Compatibility Assistant Service stopped working” critical events in Reliability Monitor.
- We fixed an issue that could result in constant display flashing on certain devices.
- We fixed an issue with the camera on certain devices showing unexpected artifacts.
- We’re looking into an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage may bugcheck when resuming from hibernate.
- We’re looking into reports of the update process hanging for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- We’re working on fixing an issue for a future Insider Preview build where in Settings > Privacy the Documents and Downloads sections show a broken icon next to their page name (just a rectangle).
- We’re looking into reports that taskbar preview thumbnails aren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
Online learning resources for kids
Looking for new ways to teach your kids? Bing has just the right tools for you! Check out our learning resources feature for kids. Everything is online and free. From Brain Pop to Mind Yeti, we’ve made learning easy, fun, and accessible. Find the resources here and get ready to learn!
If you want to be among the first to learn about these Bing features, join our Bing Insiders Program.