This post has been republished via RSS; it originally appeared at: Healthcare and Life Sciences Blog articles.
Many of our hospital customers have been concerned about PPE forecasting during times like these. On Wednesday, June 3rd, at 12 noon eastern, Microsoft's Senior Cloud Solution Architect Ana Del Campo Mendizabal walked us through a scalable, affordable, microservices design using Azure that she created and implemented with her customers. This CollabCast with Sam Brown covered the following, as well as live Q&A:
- Serverless architecture
- Hospital forecasting app service front end
- PPE hospital forecasting Azure functions
- Azure data factory and Azure databricks
Check out the recording and resources below!
- Slides from the presentation (attached at the bottom of this page)
- Azure autoscale
- Serverless architecture in Azure
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Databricks
Thanks for joining!